Thursday, November 30, 2017

Holy hiatus, Batman!

Long time no post, dear readers, and I'm afraid that's not changing any time soon. Life is always getting in the way, and until I can kick my chronic overcommitment tendencies, this blog is on indefinite hiatus. 

Having said that, if anyone wants to get in touch with an idea for a post or an interview, or simply wants to tell me how much they miss my posts (!!), I can be reached via the email in my profile.

Hopefully, I'll be back in Holy go-go boots land soon... Thanks for reading and stay groovy! 





2 comments:

  1. hello, i'm rizky
    thanks for sharing, good content. I like your articles, keep developing and maintaining. I am waiting for the next article which may be more interesting.
    do not forget to visit also my blog Pengobatan Wasir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not one soul will perish
    who puts their trust in Me
    -Jesus

    ReplyDelete